Monday, September 17, 2012

Will I find true love

Original spread here:

1) Will the querent ever find true love?
The Moon:
 Maybe. Caution is advised. Deception or self-delusion could be indicated. This card is not one of my favourite cards. There is an element of delusion, fear & strange passions in this card. I think either I'm too afraid of love or I'm just having an illusion of love, but may be no true love for me or when I have it, I'm just too scared to accept it.
This card looks like more like an unexpected situation that kind of bewilders you.
2) Will the attraction be instant or a slow-burning realization?
Seven of wands:

Wands is fire, & fire is passion & impulsive but this card shows a man struggling & working hard. so I believe it will be more of a struggle which explains the card 1.

3) What will this person be like physically?
The World

Lean, thin, complete, a balanced & complete package (hehe)
4) What will this person be like emotionally?
Ace of Cups

I see he is too emotional & it explains the card 1 & 2. If he is too emotional that will automatically make me confused & thus, the struggle.

5) Are there issues the querent needs to deal with that are delaying a meeting/relationship with this person?
Judgement

I need to start over. I need to let go, forgive & forget, leave the past behind & start a complete life over. I'm just about there.

6) Are there issues this person needs to deal with that are preventing a meeting/relationship?
King of Cups

He seems too emotional to me that is why so many emotional water cards coming up. This card also shows he needs to keep his emotional side in check.

7) When/where/how will the querent meet this person?
The Magician

Some place fun, creative & where there is everything available and you have to make something out of it. Some skill learning class or a place where you are the centre of attention.

I pulled an extra card for timing & I got Temperance which rules Sagittarius. We are about to enter Sagittarius period in about two months. Lets see what happens.

5/8 cards are major arcana which shows me things are out of my hands & there is destiny & major events happening in the regard. There is a complete absence of Pentacles & Swords which shows there is a need for logical thinking & practicality.

No comments:

Post a Comment