Wednesday, September 19, 2012

About him!

Recent Pluto retrograde transits brought some people from past, some people I was obsessed with, back into my life. I felt my intuition quite high today so I asked a few questions about a particular person:

1. Does he has feelings for me:

10 of Wands & Queen of Pentacles




Ten of Wands is my No card because there is too much going on in that person's mind. He is actually a very responsible kind of man & he has lots of responsibilities. This combination shows that he has responsibilities or burdens towards her family, mother in particular. Its like he has to work for bringing food on the table. No room for romance in this man's life apparently.

2. Will there be a long term relationship with this man:

The Lovers & Two of Cups


I have pulled these cards again for this man. I last time pulled these cards for what he wants. It looks like there is a reconciliation in store for us, & we will meet again, this time as lovers.

3. What stops him from approaching me:
Ten of Pentacles & Eight of Cups


The man in the Eight of Cups is leaving the beautiful scenery of Ten of Pentacles behind. It looks like he has had some financial security, a happy family time but now he is leaving on another quest which is why he is not contacting me. I'm not sure if he has recently started a new job or anything but I believe he is looking for something & when he has found it, he will return to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment