Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Autumn Equinox Spread from Tarot Thrones blog

Autumn is officially here & I saw this simple yet effective spread here & decided to try it out for myself:

Card 1: This is where I am unbalanced and SHORT/DEFICIENT
The Ace of wand is the sheer will power & a creative idea that all of sudden hits you like a bolt. 
This card tells me that I'm currently lacking my drive, my will power & an idea that will immediately take me out on a new adventure. The aces are the beginning of something & they tell me that I need to take charge, be in control & have the courage to take things head on. I'm an Aries Sun & Mercury so it totally means being in my own shoes, which I usually am, but these days I lack direction, This card tells me to take the risk, fall for it & fall hard. Its really ironic though, taking out Ace of Wands with the green leaves beginning to bud out, while we entered Autumn.


Card 2: This is where I am unbalanced and OVER-ENDOWED
This is my card of running away or escapism. This card tells me that I am trying to run away from something I should instead deal with. This card is also a card of deception. I should stop myself from running from the issues and instead make sure I know what I'm doing & what issues I have & deal with them.


Card 3: This Court brings me back into balance:
So I lack Ace of Wand & I am escaping my issues, this brings me to Knight of Wands which is also Aries in my books. So all I need to do is be myself. Sun is currently in Libra, right opposite to my sign & I should be taking the matter heads on instead of escaping them.
This Knight in my books is very adventurous. In this picture we can see he is all set & probably with full force, ready to go out on an adventure. I think I should have some more fun, be courageous, knowing that I can have what I want.

This spread has summed the situation very well for me. I think its telling me that I need to be back in my usual form, my usual Aries energy, even though the Autumn is here, I can still have my Spring on the go...

No comments:

Post a Comment