Friday, September 14, 2012

My Tarotscope for September 2012


1. Love & romance:
Ten of Swords & Seven of Cups:





Ending + Options = new beginning
Ten of swords is the card of ending of a bad situation.Number ten also talks about completion of a cycle & a new beginning. The Seven of Cups however bores a warning that when the new cycle begins, the foundation should be laid on strong practical thoughts and not just day dreaming. The 7 of Cups also suggests there will be some choices,options & alternatives presenting themselves, but I need to be careful about them.

This turned out to be pretty accurate, I guess I am going through a bad rough patch in terms of romance. The end actually came & the new beginning too, but I realized it was just my day dream, & nothing real!

2. Home & family:
Five of Swords & The Devil



Empty victory + Addiction = watch your tongue
Five of Swords is verbal arguments that result in the empty victory. This card normally appears when you have won a battle but you end up questioning yourself if it was worth it. The Devil next to it shows that I will probably find myself being addictive to this empty victory & having verbal battles which I might win, but they will not be worth it.

These cards also were true with the fact that I was more verbal than usual & I won plenty many times, but again, may be the arguments were not worth it & I should have watched out.

3. Work & finances:
Empress & Temperance


Growth + Patience = Slow but steady growth
Two major cards in this area show that there is destiny at work here. Empress is all about expansion & growth & a time of abundance while Temperance advices to slow down, have patience. Temperance for work also suggests mixing & matching one's talents and skills to achieve the growth that is required.

There have been one positive glimpse of hope, I have applied for an intern ship I'm hoping to get. But I have to be very patient.

General:
I can see the work & Finances should be the focus of the month because this area seems to be flourishing. As far the love & family life are concerned, there are warning for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment