Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Moon Super Power Spread by Lisa Flloyd

Here is the original spread

My Super Power Spread
1. First position tells what my super power is:
14 - Temperance:
mixing and matching, mixing the opposites and synthesis. I agree this is one of my biggest talents which definitely comes with 20/2 life path. I call myself a peace maker and my ability to bring people together and resolve their issues is superb. I'm also great with healing, bringing people to realize their potential and what they are lacking. Its a great gift.Another great thing about this card is that in RWS version an angel is holding two cups and he is mixing the contents. The Angel is said to be Arch Angel Michael. This card also holds a great positive of being able to hear to higher divine messages from angels.

2. Which Area of my life will it effect
13 - Death
I guess some parts of my life are transforming for good, an end of a cycle is here and a new cycle will begin and my super power to keep calm will help me through this.
In this deck both the Temperance and the Death cards have same background. Only the sun is bright in Temperance card and there are dark shadows in Death card. This Sun will help me in the dark periods of my life.

3. How to nourish on daily basis
Five of Swords
An empty victory. The idea of this card is that in a relationship, of any kind, when you win an argument you actually have lost a relationship. I can nourish my super power by telling myself that not all victories are worth it. Sometimes I can win a lot by accepting defeat. I do not have to win in all cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment