Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 21 with Psychic Tarot

The Psychic Tarot by John Holland
The week is half passed and I'm so late in putting this up here.

Triumph is associated with the archetype Chariot in the traditional tarot. This card shows a man with a flag of victory coming towards us like he has won the battle. The subtle sun light behind him gives this picture a beautiful and happy tone. These are the influences coming over to this week from the last week. The last week was probably the best week of my life. I found some really joyous moments last week.

The card which decides the undertone of this week is The Waiting Game. This card reminds me that this week will be a slow one. I will mostly find myself being alone, waiting for time to pass before what I need can happen. This card is 2 of the Suit of Spirit, so this also suggests getting reconnected with the inner self.

The third card which shows the coming influences, Prosperity Begins, shows that some of the things that I have done this week will probably start paying off towards the end of this week of the next. This suit is associated with physical realm. May be some money or a small amount of cash pops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment