Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ready to Commit Spread

Original post and author here

I did this spread for myself, regarding this situation with a Man who just re-entered my life.

Paulina Tarot Decks
by Paulina Cassidy, 2008


The cards meanings:

The Left column: If commit:
Short-term outcome:
The Hermit: This is a card of self-reflection, meditation, soul-searching and finding answers and solutions to problems within one self. This tells me if I commit, in short-term I will find myself trying to look for truth, may be inside myself. The card is also the card of detachment, not feeling like romance or love, rather being more introspective.Turning cold, in other words.

Long-Term outcome:
Four of Coins
Four of Coins is the card where one is blocking oneself may be out of fear that someone might take away what you have. This card also is the card for holding on to things longer than necessary, living in a fear of losing them. Basically an insecurity. I feel this way usually when someone or something is important to me. So if committing to someone suggests this in long-term, it makes very much sense.

The Right Column: If I do not commit:
Short-term outcome:
Three of Swords:
It will break my heart. That is so apparent. If I tell him I'm not ready to commit he will get into the Four of Coins phase and in that he will hurt me.

Long-Term Outcome:
The Magician
I often get this card when I ask for help from tarot regarding my love life. This card makes you believe that you are capable of creating miracles. This card also signifies new beginnings, energy, learning and skill acquisition.

Central card: The Advice:
Ten of Cups:
The wonderful relationships card. This card in advice position tells me to not only think about myself, and my personal goals and wishes but also think about the people who are around me. This card is the card of family. I should not only think what I want, I need to reconsider my family's happiness as well.This can include him too.

How can I incorporate this advice:
 Page of Swords and The Chariot
Pages are the learners. The Page of Swords has a thirst for knowledge, and analysing what they learn. This also represents a matter which is in infancy. The Chariot is card of victory, moving fast, and willpower.The Chariot may also mean steadying one's horses (power) in one direction.

This together tells me that the advice can be incorporated by observing the surroundings, how things are going what is happening, and then using the willpower and the knowledge together I will be able to find the ultimate emotional fulfilment which is the advice given by the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment