Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week 20 with Psychic Tarot

I'm sensing this deck picks up on my mental energy rather easily and quickly so I will carry on with it for this weekly draw as well.

The cards this week are;

The Psychic Tarot, week 20

As usual, the matter which is bothering me the most at the moment, the mental conflict, it has appeared here too. This card is like the Two of Swords. This is when you are faced with a choice and you have to pick one.

The Crown Chakra card is reminding me to focus on the Crown hakra which fits perfectly given the Mental Conflict card and the last beautiful card which symbolizes Harmony, the tarot equivalent of The Lovers.

The story looks like, I have mental conflict regarding a person. The cards are telling me that if I focus on my Crown Chakra, I can restore harmony between us.

Best advice so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment