Saturday, February 9, 2013

TarotScope for February 2013


Every month I pull six cards, for Love, Home/family & work/Finances
For this month I have:

Tarotscope for month of Feb 2013

Love & Romance:

Hierophant + Strength 
Hierophant in love position actually suggests commitment or traditional relationship values like marriage, loyalty etc. The Strength on other hand is lust & physical passion. These two cards initially looked very opposite to me. Only later after pondering over this for sometimes I realised that Hierophant is also a teacher or an advisor. A person who helps you understand the deeper meaning of something. This person may or may not be a Taurus sign or one with a strong Taurus in his/her chart. The Strength is soft-control or being tolerant & compassionate towards others.
So this is a person who is teaching me to be tolerant & compassionate towards others. This person is probably a strong supporter of traditional values & a belief system.
After meditating on the cards for few seconds I have come across a statement which relaxes me (It happens when I know that I know what the combo is telling me). Our traditional values tell us that women are naturally more soft & compassionate than men. This combo here is telling me that by being soft, it doesn't mean I'm out of control or giving up. It simply means what I'm unable to handle with force & aggression  I should be able to handle the same with love & kindness.

Home & Family:


Six of Cups + Page of Pentacles
Nostalgia/childhood memories + A student

I like the way Page looks closely at the coin, as if observing it too closely. This combo here tells me that there is something I need to learn from my childhood memories. I have some issues with family this month, I can already see situation worsening sometimes in this month. It simply tells me that I have to look back & see where the problem lies, in my childhood.

Work & Finances:

Seven of Pentacles + Ace of Pentacles

This combo is exactly from Tarotscope for November in same position. At that time I was offered an intern ship at a bank right after my exams. I can tell that something smaller, like a bottom-level job or a new job which doesn't pay as well as my expectations (since its an Ace) but there is a potential for increase. The energy of Ace is very short-lived. I must grasp the opportunity. The Seven of Pentacles however suggests there will be sometimes before the opportunity arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment