Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mother issues & resolving them!

For all those people who have an interest in astrology, The Moon in our charts sometimes represents Mother  & a Moon-Pluto & Moon-Mars Opposition is a classic aspect for "Mother issues". The Moon-Pluto opposition can be explained as:


The frame of reference you choose to portray your relationship with your mother will play a decisive role in all of your close personal relationships

& Moon-Mars opposition as:

Part of this aggressive and assertive nature may be rooted in your relationship with your mother. Childhood feelings may have been denied through a lack of emotional contact, or through having to submit to an oppressive home - The Strange House

 So I have these both oppositions. I usually draw a daily card for love reading for the day. Its mainly for practising & enhancing my understanding of deck in terms of relationships & love readings.

For last three days, I have been drawing The Moon card daily. Just now when I was looking into it, I found a website that relates The Moon card to Mother Issues & all of sudden I was reminded of the article I read on a website just three days ago, which was about our attraction towards emotionally unavailable people mainly because we have been deprived of a fathers or mothers love in childhood.
Then it just hit me.

I have already ponder over the fact that I have a difficult relationship with my mother, my chart confirms it, & so does my reading of my life. This relationship alone has effected more areas of my life than any other thing ever. I try hard to reach a comfortable stance with her but somehow does not happen at all. She is a double Scorpio with a Day number 4 & Life Path 9.

So enough with the story now, I pulled a one card to ask, what should I do to improve my relationship with my mother.

This card is number 20, Judgement card from the Major arcana. Judgement card is the card of re-birth, starting over, letting the past go & rest in past. Astrologically this card is ruled by Pluto & The Moon  corresponds with Moon. So basically its the Moon-Pluto aspect here just intensified in my reading.  This card also represents a calling, an awakening that I need to wake up & address all those issues that are lying buried in my past. When you understand a problem & admit that you have a problem, 70% of it is already solved just there.

Another meaning associated with this card is absolution. There is a need to let go of the past, forgive each other & forget whatever happened.

The problem is, I'm willing to do that, but may be she is not even though I'm the one suffering this more than her!!!

God bless her!


No comments:

Post a Comment