Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Questions left for me!!!

I'm so sorry for all those questions left on my blog & I have not answered.

Since the questions were anonymously left, I will answer them & you have to see which one is yours.

Q: Is John good for me

A word of advice. Word your questions carefully. John can be good as a friend but may be not as a lover or vice versa, So make sure your question is complete.

Queen of Swords:
This card is all about being fair. Ask yourself, you already have the answer. Its your call. What goes around is what comes around. I think you have to be a little colder and rational than you are and then he might turn out to be good for you. Sometimes we show a certain side of our personality to someone and this invokes one certain side in the other person. Change your attitude towards him. be more logical, communicative, clear the air. If you have issues, talk them out with him.

Q: what will initiate the contact from Char soon?

Page of Pentacles:
Pages are messengers. These are also young people around us. This person can be someone who is learning and studying. If you have a kid, he can be the reason for contact. Other than that you will hear from him, may be through a third person. you do not have to make an effort to hear from him, IMHO

Q: Shall I see him before my birthday again?

The World:
Hi I'm sorry your Birthday must have passed by now. Happy Birthday to you & answer was Yes, you should have seen him.

Q: is he the one for me?

We all wana know that one!!

Knight of Pentacles

This man is slow & steady. He believes in practical approach to life and romance. I'm sure he is not making a move and its keeping you frustrated. Hold your horses, and wait. If you are the type who likes the slow...i mean realy slooowwww types, then yes, he might just be the one for you.

Q: will he come back and we will resume relationship?

Empress

Yes and yes, you are in for the love time. There are all good things around you. It may also indicate pregnancy. If you want kids, it will happen.

Q: will we have success in our plans this year please? Thank u

The Wheel of Fortune

This card is a card of fate. The card tells you that there is fate intervention here and there is very little you can do. What has been successful so far will face hurdles and what has been trouble so far will be a success. There is a definite new chapter opening for you.

Good luck and wishing you success

Q: Will I be in a committed relationship with Ken?
Ten of Pentacles

This card talks about completion, practical matters (like marriage and home/family) and financial best. Yes I think its good move for you. You will have financial success & love to celebrate for!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment