Sunday, January 6, 2013

TarotScope for January 2013

January 2013

Love & Romance:
After the 9 of Pentacles effect from last month, this month it seems like I'm actually trying to conflict and win my own emotional side over while I'm actually the one at the losing end here. 5 of Swords is the card of empty victory. The Ace of Cups however suggests a new beginning this month once I'm done and I realize I cannot win them all. Ace of Cups is quite comforting in this position.

Like I said 30 days ago, Can't win them all. I tried & I tried but I lost. I hope the winner is happy. The Ace of Cups if the card I just pulled for next few months & it seems comforting. I can use a new beginning.

Work & Finance:
Eight of Cups is rightly there since in two weeks time my internship is ending and I will be looking for a better position as an employee somewhere. The Four of Swords however tells me I might have to wait till the next month to actually find something to do. Not very comforting.

Whatever I wrote above holds true to the bits. Internship finished, looking for a job, nothing happening yet. I'm upset!

Home & Family:
I see issues with father in this pair. The Knight is an aggressive young person who acts on impulse and fights for what he believes in but since the Emperor comes afterwards, it shows that structure and order will be restored or things will be too controlling and this getting on my nerves.

Some good days, some bad days. some issues with authorities due to my bluntness. I need to watch my tongue!

There is a complete lack of Pentacles in this reading which shows me some practicality and slower approach to the month is needed. Money and more practical matters should be focused more on. There is a higher number of Swords cards which shows thinking and intellect will be dominating this month.

I'm genuinely not happy with this month's reading! :(

Everyone have a nice month, a nice start to New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment