Monday, January 21, 2013

7 of Swords & interview call!

I had a job interview today so I decided to pull a card for how it will go, yesterday. To my surprise I got myself this card. The most common meanings associated with this card are running away, or stealing something, hiding something & eloquence.

I thought I will mostly be beating about the bush in the interview or something like that.

Today I woke up at the right time, and was all set to go, but something inside me was kind of stopping me from going. I started a self-analysis whether I really wanted this position at the respective company. I knew this is not what I wanted but something is better than nothing and since I do not have any other hope regarding my job any time soon, I might just show up, meet the person, may be he ends up giving me some career tips or what my next move should be.

Anyway, I had an hour-long drive to the place & I had to be there by 12, and here I was sitting & wondering what I wanted to do, till 11:00. I was sure I will never be in time if I start getting ready now.

Somehow I ended up calling them & telling them I was not interested in the position offered. So the 7 of Swords was actually right, I was simply running away from the interview at all. I will not blame the Void of course Moon in Taurus for this at all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment