Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tarotscope for November 2012

Love & Romance:

 

The Moon & Eight of Wands:

It looks like the illusions and being unable to see through the illusions from last month, I will finally be able to put an end to that. Things will be coming to conclusion.

This is right, I have gone from being delusional to being practical to knowing & realizing answers. The 8 of Wands is also a card of communication which has been on the roll lately.I think, now at the end of the month, I know what I want from my relationships.

Home & Family:
 

King of Pentacles & Four of Swords:

I see a man who is Earth sign and financially very stable (can be my father or brother, they both are good with money & have strong Earth personalities) shall be withdrawing & resting. I'm just getting worried if it means my brother/dad will be getting ill.

No one fell ill, which is a great news, but I have actually got a big inspiration to prepare myself for the responsibilities ahead.

Work & Finances:




Seven of Pentacles & Ace of Pentacles:
There is time before success and a new financial beginning arrives. The cards for work look really good this time around. The Ace of Pentacles for this position really suggest a new beginning, a new job with small salary or wages, but there is a strong potential for growth. The seven of Pentacles is the time for waiting.

THIS was the highlight of my month. When I saw the Ace of Pentacles, I knew some opportunity was coming up for me & it did. I have had an offer, an opportunity. Its a small one but with Aces you cannot expect something bigger, but something smaller with a chance of getting bigger. This is what I'm hoping & aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment