Monday, November 26, 2012

My Next Year in Cards

Original Spread on author's blog here

I started to do this Twelve Houses spread for first half of 2013. The 13th card is theme for the first half of the year.

Twelve Houses Tarot Spread

First House:

10 of Pentacles
This card is not bad as my significator. I am at peace, I love my life & I enjoy whatever God has blessed me with. 10 of Pentacles is normally a card of wealth, but for me this card is pretty much everything, wealth, enjoyment, contentment, family, everything. So I expect the next 6months to be one the same note too.

Second House:

Ace of Swords
This card for me is the card of mental clarity, understanding of what's right & what is not. In this house it suggests that over next 6 months, I will have a clear cut idea of whats mine & whats not & how it serves me right or wrong.

Third House:

Nine of Swords
Not a good sign at all. I see a lack of communication, thus, the anxiety & sleeplessness. It may also suggest insomnia due to blocked communication. Representing siblings, the situation with them too doesn't look very good.

Fourth House:

Seven of Pentacles
In terms of home & domestic matters I see I have to be patient while the plants of my hard work bear some fruits.

Fifth House:

Ten of Wands
Since I do not have any children yet, I will look at this house as fun & good luck. The card tells me I will be more burdened than having fun, or good luck for that matter.

Sixth House:

Page of Wands
Page of wands is an individual who is fiery in nature & is an adventurer. This may also be a news regarding my health.

Seventh House:

Empress
I have been getting this card too often now. This is someone who is very maternal by nature & also enjoys abundance & sensual pleasures. The card of Venus in 7th house, not bad!

Eighth House;

Eight of Cups
I do see that I will stop trying to fix something which is not working anymore & will go to find something new.

Ninth House:

Four of Wands
I will be looking forward to some kind of celebration regarding my visions for my future or it can simply be the University Convocation.

Tenth House:

Five of Pentacles
Not good again. This card shows more of financial loss & poor state of finances in terms of career. It can also show disappointment or feeling rejected in terms of career/or at work place.

Eleventh House:

Death
so When the employer is not making anything, how can I? This is what I see in house 10th & 11th. In terms of friendships, I can see some endings with some people

Twelfth House:
Two of Cups

viola! A positive card, one of my favourites actually in house of sorrows. I will take it as, a new connection or partnership will bring sorrow.

So overall, I will be enjoying good fortune, having a clear idea about money & possessions, anxious & losing sleep over communication, waiting for some success at home, not having enough luck, a news about sickness, meeting a maternal kind of person, leaving on a new quest, celebrating dreams, losing financially, ending friendships, hurt by a connection/relationship

THEME of the year is THE WORLD, which talks about completion of a cycle, which sounds almost true for I'm approaching the 9th Personal year in Numerology, the year of Completion!

No comments:

Post a Comment