Friday, November 23, 2012

One Card Answer Spread; Whats keeping him busy

Quite recently I have started working with lesser and lesser number of cards. The reason being, they are simple & straight forward. If I pull out too many cards, I totally miss the message each one of them wants to tell me, individually.

I have been working a lot on my Daily Love Tarot card, which is my card for the day focusing on my Love Life only. The results have been marvellous. The cards are amazing.

Today I asked a question about a man who has been pretty detached lately. I have been pulling 5 of Cups (Feeling rejected), 3 of Pentacles (Focusing on career) & Page of Swords (lack of romance) lately & this is what is happening.

Q: Why is he not communicating with me like before?

This card, when appeared, took me a bit by surprise. I was expecting Pentacles, work, burdens etc. Boy, what was I thinking. This card appearing for my question tells me he is busy celebrating something he has achieved. This reminds me of the last time we talked & he told me how happy he was with his achievements & how he loves enjoying the fruits of his labours.

This card is also about feeling content & satisfied. I can imagine this will give him a drive to work more, to achieve more, to set more goals for himself. So goal-driven he is!

The thing that makes me happy is that he is happy & satisfied & not burdened etc. I think he is just taking his time away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment