Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 34 Forecast

Theme of the week:
This card tells what the overall energy of the week be and what you will be surrounded by for most part of next 7 days.

This week is all about ideas, options, day dreaming and getting carried away with it. There is a sense of freedom with this card, a freedom of mind and feelings. You are free to dream and dream big. But things need to remain in control otherwise it may turn into unnecessary waste of time.

What will occupy me the most:
This card tells you what will keep you busy, what will mostly be going on with you.This is different from position 1 because it tells you what will keep you busy, know what I mean?
Most part of my week will go by in surprises and most definitely not the happiest ones. I have had so many in last few weeks (Thanks to Uranus in Aries) that I have no clue what to do.

What will be ignored the most:
There are things which we need to do but we ignore, and there are things which are not important and are ignored. This is what needs your attention, but will be ignored. There is a hint here that you need to make sure do not ignore this if it is important to you.
exams, study and research will be ignored. NO I cannot afford that. I have my final presentation next month on 3rd Sep and I cannot ignore it. It needs my dire attention.

Actions that need to be taken:
This is what you must do.
I must clear my head. I must differ between illusion & reality. There is a sense of deception with this card so I need lots of clarity.

Ignore this:
Leave this bit for this week. Focus on Action card.
Ignore the competition, choices and decision and the wait game. Instead just jump in and take charge.

Advice to make the most:
How you can get the most out of this week to achieve your weekly goals.
Hold on, tight. This is the message with this card, just wait for things to improve. There is also a sense of an excessive concern for security which must be paid attention to.

Outcome:
This is you at the end of the week, subject to the condition you follow the advice that the cards gave you.
This King is very authoritative, creative, fun and outgoing. Things look good.

There is the suit of swords missing so I will need a special attention to a mental and logical view of things this week. This is why The Moon appeared in Action position.

Have fun practising!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment