Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 33 forecast (updated)



Theme of the week:
This card tells what the overall energy of the week be and what you will be surrounded by for most part of next 7 days.
This card is associated with family, security of home, celebration and expectation of something nicer. I have a wedding in family coming up so I assume the week is of celebrations, family union and security.

I was indeed looking forward to the festival starting this Monday. It was well worth it because of the fun and all the anticipation.

What will occupy me the most:
This card tells you what will keep you busy, what will mostly be going on with you.This is different from position 1 because it tells you what will keep you busy, know what I mean?
The outcome card from last week will keep me busier this week. I did feel down, frustrated, mad and angry last week but I had hope. I guess this week too I will be trying to figure a way to look at more positive things. I will however feel let-down & betrayed. *sad*

I was mostly annoyed because of things not coming together regarding my project. I was just crying for no reason because things just got better.
What will be ignored the most:
There are things which we need to do but we ignore, and there are things which are not important and are ignored. This is what needs your attention, but will be ignored. There is a hint here that you need to make sure do not ignore this if it is important to you.
So while I stay busy with the sorrow and grief I don't see all that I have, all the blessings I'm surrounded with.

I seriously was trying the hardest to be thankful for things I have and I don't deserve. 
Actions that need to be taken:
This is what you must do.
This card is about bringing a balance. When you have excess you share it and give it out, when you have lesser you seek more. This is all about maintaining a balance. The suit is of Pentacles so I will say I need to keep the cash flow in check.

I swear I did not buy anything useless although I was tempted to.

Ignore this:
Leave this bit for this week. Focus on Action card.
Forget about the heartbreaks, and do not let anyone pull you down.
Ok point taken.

I did, I did.
Advice to make the most:
How you can get the most out of this week to achieve your weekly goals.
Evasive behavioured. This card is the card of theft and deception but I do not think the cards are telling me to lie or deceive others, its simply telling me to stay away from troubles this week.

I was trying to get away from whatever made me unhappy.

Outcome:
This is you at the end of the week, subject to the condition you follow the advice that the cards gave you.
At the end of the week, I will be focusing on my financial matters I assume. Pages are also news, or younger people. By the end of the week  I expect a financial news or learning practical stuff.

I have been exhausted by this week's journey.

This week I have Three Pentacles means its the week to be stable and finances oriented. The Cups suit is entirely missing which shows that I will be lacking sensitivity and emotions this week.No trumps too, looks like its all good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment