Monday, March 12, 2012

fate at work!

Today's card:

This card talks about the fate at work. This card tells us there is a new chapter turning up and time does not remain the same forever, things change when the Wheel of Fortune turns. The Wheel is in the clouds, like its something happening in the skies, not the Earth, something out of our control.

This is exactly what happened. I was working till 4:30am to complete my project document and next day when I opened the online management system for submitting it, I  encountered an error which stated I could not open my account and only Administrator could do that. I was too late in submission. This was definitely bad luck because I was ready with my document and I was all set to submit within due date, but I just ran out of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment