Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Creativity Magic!

The card I had drawn for today was:
This card tells us that we have the tools, we have the power, we have what we need, now its up to us what we make out of it. The card speaks about the mental power and the symbol of infinity on top of the man's head emphasizes the fact that we are capable of doing things we don't even know. The four elements symbols are placed in front of him on the table and he is called the Magician because he can carry out the creativity magic!

I've been pretty much upset about my project and how to start it. Last night was a mess because I was totally confused, and everything was messed up because of two things: 1) I did not know which tool I should use for the web site's design 2) The last date for submitting the GUI design is 12th March. 
I was sure there is no way I can figure this one out. I slept at 3am, and I was coding even in dreams. I said lots of prayers before sleeping. My power of faith was telling me everything will be ok.
This morning when I pulled out the Magician card, I knew everything is going to be ok today. That is what happened, I figured a way out to complete my tasks and amazingly I'm done with the interface diagrams. Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment