Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ace of Sword

The card I pulled for today was:
My book gives a very beautiful description, by saying that the Ace of Swords is double-edged and so can cut both ways: constructively, to cut away the dead wood; or destructively, to harm or force a situation. With this card you feel powerful and in control. The situation you're in may have risen out of a more difficult one, but now you hold the cards, so to speak. You've got focus and logic on your side and the strength to see your project past difficulties to its conclusion.

I used the Sword both ways. I snapped twice while talking to someone and I was pretty much hot-tempered today. On the other hand I was frustrated today because of my project's work but many things got sorted because I was working with dedication and logic. What actually reminded me this card was when I was so tempted by this photo which I saw on line. Its so majestic and I'm loving it.


Keywords: temper, verbal abuse, logic and reasoning, fast action, a communication starts

No comments:

Post a Comment