Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Line of Five (Updated)

I looked at this kind of reading on the Cartomancy Forum and decided to do one for myself.
This reading focuses on my love life and rest of the February.

Six of Swords - Four of Pentacles - Wheel of Fortune - Page of Cups - Five of Swords



The first card shows a person moving away from something, in a boat. The way, posture, position the person is sitting is really well depicting my current situation. I'm trying to move on from the things in past, rather regretting and grieving about the events in the past. This looks good that I will move away from it.

The Four of Pentacles shows a person who is grabbing or holding tightly onto something that belongs to him. He is even isolating himself from the city (buildings behind). The coins are placed in a way which shows he has blocked his heart and head. Nothing is going in and nothing is coming out. This is my current situation.

The central card, Wheel of Fortune used to appear a lot for me when I was undergoing huge transformations in my life. The Wheel of Fortune, if starts spinning, brings new chapters and new events in life. This card at the centre shows a hint of change coming up.

Page of Cups is a naive individual , someone probably younger than me, who is emotionally naive and very unstable. The water in the background shows his easily influenced nature. This man might be someone important.

Five of Swords is a mean card. This card shows that not every defeat is a victory for the other.Sometimes we use harsh words and a difficult attitude just to beat the other person, by logic or by words, but that is not the real victory if we end up hurting them in an irreparable way.

Overall, this looks like I will move away from what I have been holding on to, a new journey begins, specially supported by Wheel of Fortune. There can be a lesson learnt through a naive emotional person (boy or girl) whom I might end up hurting.

The missing suit is the suit of Wands. There will be a lack of action in next 1.5 weeks.With Mars retro, I'm no surprised.

Update: It was really accurate.  I was not as depressed as I was in early February. I was instead happy and relieved by the end of Feb. The Wheel of Fortune helped me moving on and I started taking things more naively and with a greater strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment