Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Eight of Wands, a busy evening!

Today's card:

My book says

With the 8 of Wands, 

  •  everything will take flight and land in happiness and pleasure
  • The movement's in the right direction and you'll get what you've desired
  • There's progress toward a goal, a business idea, a new education, a new relationship, or possibly a positive change in the environment. 
Definitely a positive change in my life. For last couple of days, because of some heavy Moon Transits against Saturn, I was feeling emotionally wrecked. It was really hard focusing on anything but loses, tensions, depression and duties. Today was relaxing because, I was feeling relieved, renewed and I had some bonding time with my family. The positive change has actually got me happy. The caption for this card is

Change, Love, Happiness

2 comments:

  1. For me,8 of Wands mean olso a news,a message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it says it can be a news in many books and reference material but I did not receive any news or message.

    ReplyDelete