Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Page of Wands and news about work!

Today's Card:

My book says:
As the messengers of the Tarot,

  • all pages relay messages of concern.
  • possibly in the form of a phone call, fax, e-mail, regular mail, or just good-old-fashioned conversation. 


I just got off the phone with the person whom I'm hiring for developing my software. It was significant for me since I am quite worried about this situation , I need the software done quickly and I am low on budget. Thanks to God the matter has been resolved!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alyna,

    please can you tell me the name of your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosero

      Right now I'm following The Pictorial Key to the Tarot and Complete Idiot's Guide to Tarot and Fortune-telling. I know the later sounds stupid, but its easy and simple. I really don't understand the deeper looking ones :/

      Delete
  2. Thank you soooooooooo much :)

    God bless you

    ReplyDelete