Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do unto others...

What should I focus on today?

Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

The Scales represent fairness, from the Justice card. Justice card is one card which often appears for me. May be I need to bring a balance in my life and I'm really not successful in that. What goes around is what eventually comes around. This is the concept of mine associated with having abundance of anything and everything. You get what you give. This card shows us two sides, but right now I can associate myself more with the man in red robe, holding the scale, giving money to the beggers kneeling before him.

I'm a kind of person who is not good with balancing things. But I'm a very generous person, with money at least. Here in this card, I do not see this as money only, it can be anything, a gesture of virtue, something nicer you do for someone, even polite words. The idea of what goes around comes around. If I want others to treat me nicely, I should first treat others nicely. If I have abundance of something, money, knowledge anything, I should give others a fair share of it. This brings one to harmony with himself. This is what I need right now, to be at peace with myself, and peace comes from giving, sharing and balancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment