Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tarotscopes for December 2012

Tarotscope for December 2012


Love & Romance:

Three of Swords - 9 of Pentacles
Three of Swords is definitely not a good card for Love & Romance but its the kind of pain which is necessary for me to achieve the self-sufficiency & independence I really need at an emotional level. Three of Swords is a card which takes you through pain, sharp, breath-taking pain. I know I have to go through it once & forever, in order to reach the point where I can be happy on my own, like the lady in Nine of Pentacles.

Home & Family:

Judgement - The Fool

Judgement is the card where you have completed a cycle, the past is in past & now you are ready for facing the results. This also calls for a new wake up call, to embark on a new journey which is further reinforced by the Fool. It can also suggest that I might be judged for my actions, specially the actions which appear fool or child-like.

Work & Finances:

Nine of wands - Page of Wands

Having two Wands, the cards of Fire add up enthusiasm & energy in the career matters, but at the same time it can be a warning for being over-efficient. Nine of Wands puts me in a defensive position, possibly because of the experiences from past, thus resulting in having the strength to fight for anything that might come my way at work. But I will try to be cautious of my actions, just because I'm being defensive. Forewarned is Forearmed and this will result in a good news (Pages are messengers) & the news will likely be good. I'm quite hopeful if I show my strength, I can have it well.


No comments:

Post a Comment