Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lunar Eclipse Spread on Tarot Thrones Blog

Original spread & explanation on Alison's Blog here

Short Description:

1 Shuffle your cards whilst contemplating the thought: 'what energies are being eclipsed in my life?'
2 Complete your shuffle.
3 Turn your deck over so that the images are now facing you.
4 Flick through the cards until you find your World (or equivalent) card.
5 The card BEHIND the World is what you currently hold in shadow.

The card which explains what energies I'm hiding is Ten of Pentacles. To me this card is the ultimate that I want to achieve in my life, family, financial security, a lover, a kid, basically the Idea life. If I have to ask for something in life & I have to represent it with a Tarot Card, this is the card I will choose (& I have in several Tarot Spells too).

Here this card is trying to tell me that I have the best of everything, I'm just not counting my blessings, I'm rather oblivious to them & I do not realize what a lucky person I am. I am financially secure, I'm having perfect content time after a long long time of struggle (both financial & emotional) & things are finally improving, but I'm too occupied & possibly negative at the moment.

I really should be having fun & great time instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment