Monday, October 1, 2012

Tarotscope for October2012

Last month's successful tarotscope encourages me to have another go!

Love & Romance:

Ending & new beginning + Growth & abundance

Last month I had Ten of Swords with Seven of Cups & that was true. This month I expect I will move on from my day dreaming of last month towards more stable growth & also abundance. Empress is the card I just pulled for what was coming up next in my life. Empress is also a motherly influence in your life and in terms of romance it means growth, increase, abundance. Good sign for October



Home & Family:
Being Considerate + Family Happiness

This card tells me that after some time of factoring others into equation, I will see some family happiness & quality time at home. I'm very much looking forward to this. Ten of Cups in this position is great.

Work & Finances:


Mystery + Rest = Calm down

This clearly tells me there is still much time for me to stand back & relax before I can actually find some work. Its taking longer than I thought.

Generally: I see good times at home & in terms of romance a spiritual growth (no man in cards) so peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment