Thursday, October 18, 2012

Quick Love Spread

Original Spread & author found here:

Q: His thoughts & situation regarding his relationship with me?

Him at Present:
Two of Cups:
the Two of Cups can indicate a balanced and harmonious relationship. It usually points towards a relationship that has mutual respect, attraction and romantic inclinations. I like this card appearing here because it means he is perceiving our relationship exactly the way I am. Peaceful, harmonious & smooth.


Challenge: What stops him from moving forward:
Temperance:
The card of patience, cooperation, balance and moderation. He is a slow & steady wins the race kind of guy & it explains his approach well. He believes in "time figures everything out for us" kind of approach & this is what is stopping him from moving forward. I also believe he is healing from a past relationship possibly which is why he has to stop & think before moving forward with me.


Issues from past influencing present:
Eight of Pentacles:
This card simply confirms that our business with each other was not really finished when he made a re-appearance in my life. He still had lessons to learn with me (& vice versa) & that is exactly why, I believe, we have come together again, to Two of Cups.


Future/outcome/Potential:
The Moon
He may be having conflicting feelings, I would love to have him face them *evil laugh*. This is my card for "facing the fears" & I can very well see what his worst fears are in relation to me & he will be facing them soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment